In the Android Operating System, you do not have full root access to use some of the functions on your device. Rooting is a way to have complete access to the Android Operating System.
There are many ways to root your device. Some process needs your computer to compete it whereas there are also some app for which you do not need the involvement of your computer. There are many application available for you to root the device without PC. Here are the best 3 explained:-
- Use “universal Android Root App” for rooting the device without computer
The Universal Android Root app is one of the best way to root your device without PC. The simple steps are listed here:
- At first you will need to download and install the app. You can get it in http://www.datafilehost.com/d/ff526292. Remember to install the app in your phone storage.
- Bow access to your phones “Setting” menu.
- Open “Security” and then select the option – “Install the apps from unknown source”.
- Now click on apk file just downloaded.
- Open the app.
- Select the “root”. Select your version of phone.
- Wait for the process to complete.
- Use “KingoRoot” for rooting the device without computer
Kingoroot is one of the latest app developed for rooting the Android devices. The app offers the feature for rooting the device with few steps.
- To begin with the rooting process, first of all access the web link http://d.kingoapp.com/website/KingoRoot.apk and download the app.
- After the complete download, install it in your device.
- Open the installed app.
- Select One Click Root to start rooting. It takes few seconds to root the android phone.
- If the process is successful then you will be notified with the success message. Then restart your device.
- Use “Z4Root” for rooting the device without computer
Z4Root is very popular these days. It is most used by the MTK users as it offers to root these devices in very easy way. However, the user who got the Android device but not MTK device can also give it a try. It has been successful in most of the times as it installs “Su” binary in Android device.
- The app is available on the web link: – http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=446145.
- Download and then install the app.
- Open the installed app in your device.
- Click on the “Root” option to begin the process.
- After the completion of the process, you will need to restart your device to find out if you have rooted your device successfully or not.
Alternatively you can install framaroot for a more easier and simpler to follow procedure.
After rooting your device, your device can have many benefits. However there are some drop backs too. One of the biggest disadvantage is that it makes your device warranty illegal. It means you will not be provided with the free service if your rooted device is damaged. Sometimes you might not also be update your device to the new update released by your device manufacturer. However, you can update manually but some of the security update might not be available for you.